Try these steps in order:
- 1.Open extension and log in
- 2.Toggle "off" to "on" the extension bottom navigation bar
- 3.On your video page (e.g. Google Meet, Discord web, etc.), hit refresh.
There are a few things you can try to fix this. We recommend trying these in order:
- Ensure you have hardware acceleration mode on
Flip the switch to on and click "relaunch"
- Refresh your video website tab
- Turn off resource-intensive applications and restart your browser
- Restart your laptop
This is a known issue coming from Google Meet's update server. We recommend trying these initial steps to attempt a fix. If this is still a problem for you, please get in contact with us via Discord or email.